Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-27-2023, 08:47 PM   #1
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Kobo Clara shows MicroSD full

This is a weird one. My Kobo Clara HD has 32 books on it, all are under 2mb or thereabouts. The micro so portion shows 0.1 of 2gb available, and the onboard storage shows 7gb available. But the Kobo is saying I’m out of space and need to clear off books. 🤔

Anyone seen this before?
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 05:32 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrilson View Post
This is a weird one. My Kobo Clara HD has 32 books on it, all are under 2mb or thereabouts. The micro so portion shows 0.1 of 2gb available, and the onboard storage shows 7gb available. But the Kobo is saying I’m out of space and need to clear off books. 🤔

Anyone seen this before?
I suggest you check if the database is corrupt using Kobo Utilities with calibre.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert