Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-07-2020, 05:40 AM   #1
nontrovoilnome
nontrovoilnome began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Pro
Audio for pronunciation in dictionary

Hello
I'm italian but I like to read english books, I have to learn and understand and a function that could be very useful would be the audio pronunciation of the words. There is a function in the dictionary tool native in the Onyx Note Pro, there are two speakers icons but they are of a grey colour (not selectable) and in the settings there is this voice: "No local dictionary pronunciation files found. Donwnload from the server?" but it is of a grey colour too (not selectable). What can I do to have a pronunciation tool that works?
See the image that I attached to this post, it is the page of the manual relative to what I'm talking about.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dictionary.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	176982  
nontrovoilnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 01:39 AM   #2
xversion1
Enthusiast
xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xversion1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
It's been 3 years. Have you figured it out?
xversion1 is offline   Reply With Quote