Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-22-2022, 12:55 AM   #256
Leseratte_10
Groupie
Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB Era, PB InkPad 3 Pro
You'll need to create a debug log (right-click on Preferences, then select "Restart in debug mode", then import an ACSM, then exit Calibre). Hopefully somewhere in there will be a useful error message.

Most common issues is that the ACSM has already been opened with another AdobeID, or the ACSM is expired (they need to be used shortly after they've been downloaded, usually).
Leseratte_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 05:15 PM   #257
dynabook
Techno-geek
dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1 (Black), PRS-T3S (Black), Kobo Aura ONE
Here is the log:
DeACSM v0.0.16: Trying to parse file Little_White_Lies-epub (1).acsm
DeACSM v0.0.16: Try to fulfill ...
DeACSM v0.0.16: Hey, that didn't work:
Looks like there's been an error during Fulfillment: <error xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/adept" data="E_ADEPT_INTERNAL http://books.google.com/books/acs4/fulfillment/Fulfill null"/>

--MH
dynabook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 05:43 PM   #258
dynabook
Techno-geek
dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1 (Black), PRS-T3S (Black), Kobo Aura ONE
It looks like Google Books is having an issue with ACS fulfillment at the minute.

--MH
dynabook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 02:41 AM   #259
Zyzz
Zyzz began at the beginning.

Device: none
Not able to load or convert book from Overdrive

Hi I am using Calibre (6.9.5), along with De_ACSM 0.0.16 and noDRM's DeDrm fork (10.0.03). I can successfully read(and convert) the ACSM book from Adobe sample ebook but when I try to load the book (downloaded from overdrive of my local library) I cannot load it properly (https://imgur.com/a/rhj9uRh) unknown value in Author's column. And I try to convert the acsm I get this error
``` calibre,
calibre, version 6.9.0
WARNING: Could not convert some books: Could not convert the book because no supported source format was found

ThinkingFastandSlow 9781429969352 590824 - No supported formats (Available formats: acsm)```

Edit this is what I found in debug log

```
Starting QuickView
DeACSM v0.0.16: Trying to parse file Meditations9781620119761.acsm
DeACSM v0.0.16: Try to fulfill ...
DeACSM v0.0.16: Hey, that didn't work:
Looks like there's been an error during Fulfillment: <error xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/adept" data="E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED http://acsepub.contentreserve.com/fulfillment/Fulfill 2022-12-04T21:46:20-05:00%20(1670208380000)%20is%20before%202022-12-05T02:42:53-05:00%20(1670226173469)"/>
```

Any help ?

Last edited by Zyzz; 12-05-2022 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Extra information
Zyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 04:09 AM   #260
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
@zyzz
You need to ask where you got that tool. MR rules about help with removal.

Please review the forum guidelines (link at the bottom of most pages)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 08:15 AM   #261
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
@zyzz
You need to ask where you got that tool. MR rules about help with removal.
True, but DeACSM itself isn't DRM removal. It just uses your existing Adobe account to download the actual book the ACSM file is a token for, just like Digital Editions would. It does not remove any existing DRM from said book.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 11:15 AM   #262
Leseratte_10
Groupie
Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@theducks the error message in that post comes from my plugin / the Adobe server, there's nothing indicating DRM removal errors in that log, so this is the correct thread for this question.

The actual error message coming from the vendor's server is this one from the log:
E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED: 2022-12-04T21:46:20-05:00 (1670208380000) is before 2022-12-05T02:42:53-05:00 (1670226173469).

And that basically means that you tried to add the ACSM file on December 5th at 2:42 am, but the file already expired on December 4th, 9:46 pm; so you're about five hours too late.

ACSM files, after being downloaded from the distributor, need to be used somewhat immediately, otherwise they expire.

Re-download the ACSM again and import it immediately, then it should work.

Last edited by Leseratte_10; 12-05-2022 at 01:48 PM.
Old 12-05-2022, 01:40 PM   #263
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
TNX for the explanation.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 12:44 PM   #264
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Any idea why returning one loan in the plugin settings would also return all the others? I borrowed them all separately.

EDIT: If it matters, the one I tried to return had already been returned via website; I was just getting it off the list.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 12-12-2022 at 05:44 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 07:11 AM   #265
Leseratte_10
Groupie

It shouldn't return all books, but I know that 0.0.16 has a bug where it sometimes returns the wrong book if you have multiple books from the same library.

This bug is already fixed on the latest development build (which you can download through the Github Actions page if you want), but that bugfix hasn't made its way into a new release yet because I've made a bunch of other changes since then that I stil need to test / verify to make sure they don't break stuff.

Last edited by Leseratte_10; 12-13-2022 at 07:29 AM.
Old 12-28-2022, 08:29 PM   #266
laura12234521
laura12234521 began at the beginning.

Device: Kogo Sage
Hi @lesaratte_10.

Thanks for the plug in, it's really gonna change my life. However so far it's not working for me. When I try importing an acsm file here is the error message I have:

"calibre, version 6.10.0
ERREUR Vous ne pouvez pas ajouter des livres: Échec lors de l'ajout de certains livres, cliquez sur "Afficher les détails" pour plus d'information.

Worker process crashed while executing job
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre/utils/ipc/pool.py", line 108, in recv
File "calibre/utils/ipc/__init__.py", line 24, in eintr_retry_call
File "multiprocessing/connection.py", line 221, in recv_bytes
File "multiprocessing/connection.py", line 419, in _recv_bytes
File "multiprocessing/connection.py", line 388, in _recv
EOFError"

Do you know how to fix this? Thanks in advance for your help
laura12234521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 01:36 PM   #267
Leseratte_10
Groupie

This doesn't look like an issue with my plugin, more like an issue with Calibre. Does this happen when you try to import an existing EPUB, too? Is there any error messages from my plugin?
Old 12-29-2022, 02:05 PM   #268
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I have the same issue, with the caveat that plugin used to work. I can add non DRM epub.

Never mind it. It turned to be an issue with another plugin. Once I disabled it, yours worked perfectly.

Last edited by danicca; 12-29-2022 at 02:28 PM. Reason: additional info
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 02:20 PM   #269
Leseratte_10
Groupie

Difficult for me to debug, then. I just updated my Calibre to 6.10 and the plugin still works without issues. Can you try reinstalling Calibre just in case something is messed up with your installation? And/or try the portable version so it uses a clean new config.

I did look around the calibre source code at the place mentioned in the traceback, that seems unlikely to be an issue caused by my plugin.
Old 12-29-2022, 02:39 PM   #270
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by laura12234521 View Post
Hi @lesaratte_10.

Thanks for the plug in, it's really gonna change my life. However so far it's not working for me. When I try importing an acsm file here is the error message I have:

"calibre, version 6.10.0
ERREUR Vous ne pouvez pas ajouter des livres: Échec lors de l'ajout de certains livres, cliquez sur "Afficher les détails" pour plus d'information.

Worker process crashed while executing job
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre/utils/ipc/pool.py", line 108, in recv
File "calibre/utils/ipc/__init__.py", line 24, in eintr_retry_call
File "multiprocessing/connection.py", line 221, in recv_bytes
File "multiprocessing/connection.py", line 419, in _recv_bytes
File "multiprocessing/connection.py", line 388, in _recv
EOFError"

Do you know how to fix this? Thanks in advance for your help
Do you maybe have an old version of DeDRM installed? You want 10.0.3 if that's not what you have.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote