Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-04-2024, 10:31 PM   #1
hugson
hugson began at the beginning.

Device: Android tablet
Calibre doesn't run

On my Windows 10 pc with the latest version of Windows X64, no version of Calibre later than v4 runs (I have tried v5, v6 and v7, all with the same result). Trying to start Calibre produces an hourglass for a few seconds, then nothing. An inspection of running processes shows that Calibre is not running. The last version of v4 (4.23.0) runs fine.

In case this is relevant, my pc's video hardware is non-standard: I run 3 monitors, but monitors 2 and 3 are connected to a USB device and not to video cards, that USB device being a j5create USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter.
hugson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 11:45 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Welcome to MobileRead!

You had best ask this question in the calibre subforum:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=166
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert