Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-17-2024, 06:49 AM   #1231
herm4ever
herm4ever began at the beginning.

Device: N905
Quote:
Originally Posted by herm4ever View Post
that's the serial that's in the device.xml of the kobo

<deviceInfo xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/adept"><deviceClass>Kobo eReader</deviceClass><deviceSerial>N905J2A129870</deviceSerial><deviceName>Kobo eReader</deviceName><deviceType>mobile</deviceType><version name="hobbes" value="9.3.45695-DL.20111103"/><fingerprint>kRHF8TSLrou/owRFKUGk2Pw8w+4=</fingerprint></deviceInfo>

my gf formatted the sd card (the whole thing deleting all partitions) but saved the files in the fat32 partition

now obviously does not work anymore but i assure you that the sd is removable as i have it currently in my pc

on the motherboard we have this serial: e60612d152av34915

my bad, i've re read carefully your message about the model written on the bottom side, it's a C905C! could i have an sd image for that? sorry again
herm4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 11:50 AM   #1232
PSS
PSS began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Hi, if possible, I'd very much like to get an image for a Kobo Glo N613 please.
Thanks in advance!
PSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 01:08 PM   #1233
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by herm4ever View Post
my gf formatted the sd card (the whole thing deleting all partitions) but saved the files in the fat32 partition

now obviously does not work anymore but i assure you that the sd is removable as i have it currently in my pc
I'll send you the links to both the N905B and N905C so you can try both.

Edit: Sent PM before moving to the next page. No harm done.

Last edited by DNSB; 04-17-2024 at 01:10 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 01:11 PM   #1234
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent.
Old 04-17-2024, 03:58 PM   #1235
icebox
icebox began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello everyone,

Need myself a Clara HD image please.. thank you in advance
icebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 08:31 PM   #1236
froggyman
froggyman began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura, and kobo clara hd
hello everyone hope your doing well

iam new in this website, could i get the img file for the kobo aura h20?

i have a bricked kobo aura and iam trying to get it to boot from external sd card, also do i just use a regular flasher to flash the img?
froggyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 09:19 PM   #1237
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggyman View Post
hello everyone hope your doing well

iam new in this website, could i get the img file for the kobo aura h20?

i have a bricked kobo aura and iam trying to get it to boot from external sd card, also do i just use a regular flasher to flash the img?
See message #124 in this thread for one person's experience.

I'll PM you the link for the Aura H2O image.
Old 04-17-2024, 09:21 PM   #1238
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.
Old 04-18-2024, 11:04 AM   #1239
Ankey
Ankey began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Red face

Hi,
I’m new here.. Is there anyone who can anyone provide me with a link to a SD-card image for a Kobo N437 Glo HD?
Thanks in advance..
Ankey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 02:21 PM   #1240
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:49 PM   #1241
MrSilverstrike
MrSilverstrike began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hi, I got a Kobo Libra 2 and I've been tinkering aggressively with it and sadly got it into a bootloop... a hard reset does not seem to work and I would love to try to restore an image to a different microSD card to see if I can't get it work again that way.

Can you DM me the image file for the Libra 2? Much appreciated!
MrSilverstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 07:01 PM   #1242
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.
Old 04-19-2024, 02:02 AM   #1243
HDguy2
HDguy2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hi DNSB

If you have a recent firmware for N249 Clara HD, I'd be very grateful.

thanks
HDguy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 02:09 AM   #1244
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:57 AM   #1245
dakal
dakal began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Ok, I have bricked a Kobo Aura HD while updating.
If you have a working firmware it would really help me.
Thanks a lot.
dakal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware requests