Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-22-2023, 09:41 AM   #1
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
How to disable scribble to text conversion on double tap in Boox NeoReader?

Hello,

Is this a new feature, I don't recall this happening before. Every time I tap on a page of a PDF document twice my scribbles get converted to text and shapes.

When I say converted I mean I end up with a pile of unrecognisable garbage with no way to undo as far as I can see.

This happens quite frequently and accidentally my notes get ruined.

Is there any way to disable this function?
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote