Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-04-2019, 07:26 PM   #1
BaPaRoy
BaPaRoy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Greetings from Sacramento, CA!

I've finally decided to bite the eReader trend. My wife has had a Kindle Paperwhite for about a year. I'm not a fan of being stuck to a specific food chain. I considered the BN Glowlight but just didn't take the bite. Been watching the Kobo line. From reviews, the Clara HD just seemed like the one to grab. Then when I saw the $99 for Mothers Day sale at Walmart, I decided I'd man up and buy one for myself. It will arrive on May 10. I looking for a case. Seems the $40 for the OEM is a little strong so will wait until the sprit moves me in some direction.

I create a number of my own ebooks from content I find on the internet to read at a later time. I'm learning how to use Calibre to create my epub books. Also Pages from Mac seems to do the job as does Libre Office. It's all in the learning to keep my age younger than the numbers say! lol
BaPaRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 05:37 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert