Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-09-2021, 04:15 AM   #1
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
phone style back cover

I have been searching for a phone style back cover for my Clara HD, but no luck so far. Has anyone come across anything like this? Ideally it should be silicone or flexible plastic, and just cover the back and sides, just like the cheap rubbery phone cases that are so common.

If anyone has found one, and could point me in the right direction, I'd be most grateful.
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 04:41 AM   #2
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlynton View Post
I have been searching for a phone style back cover for my Clara HD, but no luck so far. Has anyone come across anything like this? Ideally it should be silicone or flexible plastic, and just cover the back and sides, just like the cheap rubbery phone cases that are so common.

If anyone has found one, and could point me in the right direction, I'd be most grateful.
There are very few kobo cases from third party manufacturers (unlike the KINDLE). Maybe what you can do is find a flipcase and cut the cover/flip cover and retain the back rubber/silicon backing/case
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2021, 04:44 AM   #3
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deobulakenyo View Post
There are very few kobo cases from third party manufacturers (unlike the KINDLE). Maybe what you can do is find a flipcase and cut the cover/flip cover and retain the back rubber/silicon backing/case
Thanks for your suggestion, I have thought of that, but am not confident of doing something that would not be a mess!
Old 12-09-2021, 11:05 AM   #4
Knightreader
Connoisseur
Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Knightreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1. Kobo Forma, 2. Kobo H2O Edition 2 (v1)
Most (sleepcover) cases have a visible magnet. If this isn't a problem for you, order such a case: https://www.amazon.co.uk/kwmobile-Ca...8YDP8YCR/?th=1
Cut off the front cover with a cutter and with the help of a metal ruler.
Knightreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:58 AM   #5
jlynton
Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightreader View Post
Most (sleepcover) cases have a visible magnet. If this isn't a problem for you, order such a case: https://www.amazon.co.uk/kwmobile-Ca...8YDP8YCR/?th=1
Cut off the front cover with a cutter and with the help of a metal ruler.
Thanks, but I really want to find a soft, silicone or similar case.
Advert