Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-08-2022, 03:09 PM   #1
readandread
Zealot
readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen) v5.14.2
ONYX BOOX Stylus Pen 2 PRO & ONYX BOOX Note Air Protective Sleeve

I'm selling the following items that are new and haven't been used. I received them as a "free" gift with my order.
  • ONYX BOOX Stylus Pen 2 PRO (for the Note Air 2, Max Lumi 2, Note 5 & the likes) incl. original packing
Street price is around 80 EUR
  • ONYX BOOX Note Air Protective Sleeve (Note Air 1 & 2 ) incl. incl. original packing. It will also fit any 10.3-inch tablet if it's slim enough.
Street price is around 45-50 EUR

All items are from a non-smoker and pet-free environment. And yes, I love animals

Will ship to anywhere in the EU if buyer pays the shipping costs. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Pictues of the items: Here

Last edited by readandread; 03-08-2022 at 03:12 PM.
readandread is offline   Reply With Quote