Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-05-2023, 09:04 AM   #1
hanhdo
hanhdo began at the beginning.

Device: boox note
Boox Note . help help

I use a Boox Note reader, I don't know how to upgrade the operating system, so I get this error! Looking forward to the help of everyone . Thank you very much
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	z4578026591119_254acf635f324d4c2a32b532bcb79a46.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	714.1 KB
ID:	202992  
hanhdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 02:52 AM   #2
winstonma
Zealot
winstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Onyx Boox Nova
According to the screenshot the recovery is expecting the update is being sideloaded.

To deal with that you can
1. Download the latest Note update package (in .upx format)
2. Decrypt the Note update package (from .upx format to .zip format)
3. Sideload the Note update package

But I guess it would be easier if you use the Note default update feature
winstonma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2023, 07:53 AM   #3
hanhdo

Can you guide me how to make it run normally?

Can you guide me how to make it run normally?
Old 08-06-2023, 09:01 AM   #4
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
You can try a factory reset. I have the BOOX Note Air 2 Plus and there is a firmware update button under settings. i would think all BOOX will have same/similar menus
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 10:50 AM   #5
hanhdo

please help me

What tools do you use to reinstall the operating system? you guide me. Thank you very much
Advert
Old 08-10-2023, 10:01 PM   #6
winstonma
Zealot
winstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windowswinstonma format shifts faster than booting Windows

I am not sure if this works:

* Download Onyx Boox Note v3.3.2 firmware (You may need to copy the link, open another browser tab and paste the link), the download filename should be update.upx

* Place update.upx file in the root folder of your Onyx Boox Note

* Just follow this guide to update

Please keep the update.upx file in case this method doesn't work for you.

Last edited by winstonma; 08-10-2023 at 10:13 PM.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:36 AM   #7
hanhdo

winstonma

This is not the version of the Boox Note, my friend! Can you help me fix it?
Old 08-12-2023, 01:31 AM   #8
winstonma
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanhdo View Post
This is not the version of the Boox Note, my friend! Can you help me fix it?
What do you mean by not the version of the Boox Note? The above link is firmware v3.3.2 for Boox Note. Where is the error prompt indicating that this is not the version of Boox Note?