Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-01-2024, 07:31 PM   #16
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
Have you received yours already? CS is telling me they didn’t start shipping until yesterday, and I know that isn’t true. 😕
Mine was supposed to have been delivered yesterday (2024-Apr-30) however it wasn't out for delivery until this morning. The original out for delivery email said 10:30 to 14:30, the next one said 12:30 to 16:30 and the last one says by end of day today. In between, UPS sent an email saying that the delivery had been completed but nothing had arrived.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 01:48 PM   #17
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Mine was supposed to have been delivered yesterday (2024-Apr-30) however it wasn't out for delivery until this morning. The original out for delivery email said 10:30 to 14:30, the next one said 12:30 to 16:30 and the last one says by end of day today. In between, UPS sent an email saying that the delivery had been completed but nothing had arrived.

I had to go to the UPS store nearby to get mine, but I got it on time. They marked it at delivered.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 01:56 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Good luck with UPS. I've had some issues with UPS and I would not like to ever use them again.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 05:10 PM   #19
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
It turns out that contacting customer support did the trick. At 7:36 AM this morning, Kobo shipped my Libra Colour. Left Boise Idaho, and arrived in Salt Lake City by later in the morning.

Of course, I can’t prove that the call did things and that it wasn’t just shipped anyway, but it sure felt like direct action from our chat. The order status page says “delivered“, but it’s still in the hands of United States post office. I imagine that “delivered” in this case means they delivered it to the shipping facility. I seem to recall being confused by that with other shipments in the past. There are still several gray arrows that haven’t been filled out on the right side of the progress bar.

I hope you get yours today, David!

The upside to delays is that Kobo has a hit on their hands.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 08:39 PM   #20
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
I hope you get yours today, David!

The upside to delays is that Kobo has a hit on their hands.
My Libra Colour arrives about 15 minutes after I posted my message.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 10:07 PM   #21
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen&Paper View Post
I ordered the black Libra Colour at Indigo, a couple of days ago. I just got an email that it has been shipped. "In Transit to Local Sort Facility." I will probably get it tomorrow as promised.

I hope you do.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:26 PM   #22
Pen&Paper
Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pen&Paper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite & Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
I hope you do.
I did! Got it this afternoon. First impression is good. I will read later tonight. Pretty sure I will like it.
Pen&Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 02:37 AM   #23
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Kindle Fire, Kindle Pwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I got mine yesterday. So far I like it. It has a web browser but I can't seem to log onto Everand/Scribd on it. If I can figure that out, it'll be absolutely perfect.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 08:42 PM   #24
Cootey
Absentminded Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen&Paper View Post
I did! Got it this afternoon. First impression is good. I will read later tonight. Pretty sure I will like it.
Mine arrived earlier today, too. I’ll put my thoughts about it in an appropriate thread, but overall I’m pleased with the color aspect.

Hopefully, anybody frustrated with the delay on this particular model will find our thread and do as some of us did and contact Kobo to shake things along.