Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-06-2024, 09:34 PM   #1336
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I cry uncle. May I please have an image file for a Kobo Glo N613 sized for a 64GB μSD? I've a 4GB image I took from the original card but am unable to resize the volume after its been written to the 64GB card.

Thanks in advance!
That will have to wait for someone who has a Glo with a 64GB card and is willing to create an image. I gave my Glo to a friend's SO a few years back.

When I updated my Clara HD with a 128GB card, I simply used Minitool Partition Wizard to resize the FAT32 partion to use the free space after it's current use.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:16 PM   #1337
xrabbit
xrabbit began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in this thread to let us know.
Done, please send the link to micro sd image with kobo Clara hd image

Thank in advance
xrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM   #1338
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM   #1339
rfideau
rfideau began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647
Image Request Kobo Wifi N647

Hello,

I would like to request the SD image file for the Kobo Wifi N647 Please. The device will no longer take books after a crash and shows as completely empty
rfideau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #1340
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfideau View Post
I would like to request the SD image file for the Kobo Wifi N647 Please. The device will no longer take books after a crash and shows as completely empty
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in this thread to let us know.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #1341
Bokket
Bokket began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hi there! This is my first post as I'm quite desperate for a clean image!

My kobo clara HD is bricked, and when I tried to clone the image the sd card corrupted

I've already posted to request PM privileges on my profile, and I hope that by the time you read this they've been approved.

Thank you so much for keeping this thread going

Bokket
Bokket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #1342
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.

@Bokket: You already have PM access enabled.
Old Today, 02:34 AM   #1343
jsmith
jsmith began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD N249
Hello, I would like to request the image for the Kobo N249 Clara HD please.

I'm new to making an account but private messaging should be enabled for me, I checked in the settings and it's enabled there.

Sincere thank you for your generosity in maintaining this thread.
jsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:12 AM   #1344
rfideau
rfideau began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfideau View Post
Hello,

Should have PM access now so would like to resubmit this request please and thank you
rfideau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:06 AM   #1345
bonieboo
bonieboo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
My Kobo Clara HD got bricked.. Could somebody please send me a working image?
bonieboo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware requests