Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-03-2020, 12:24 AM   #1
emmetbrakus
emmetbrakus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Problem with audio files on Kindle

Hello. I have downloaded several audio files from https://suonerietelefono.net/. However, when I downloaded it to my eBook, the file recorder didn't support it. Does anyone know what this is?
emmetbrakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 07:20 PM   #2
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
If you have a recent model e-ink Kindle they support audiobooks from Audible.com and that's it. Very early Kindles, if I recall correctly, did play MP3 files, although I'm not sure I remember that right. Kindles in between don't support any audio files at all.

You didn't say what model Kindle you have or even if it's an e-ink Kindle so I don't know how to really suggest anything except to say if it's an e-ink Kindle it's not designed to do that.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert