Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-05-2023, 08:56 PM   #1
Kimble
Kimble began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle. Boox Leaf2
Where does Kindle app store books on Leaf2?

Most of the books on my Leaf2 I copy over from my PC and read in their basic reader. I also have the Kindle app installed and registered on my Amazon account so when I buy a Kindle book on Amazon I can direct it to the Leaf2.

When I connect the Leaf2 to the PC it shows me 'Internal Shared Storage' as if it's an external drive and there's a sub-folder called Books where I direct my PC transfers. However, there is no indication of where the Kindle app stores it's books or where the Kindle app itself is located.

Does anyone have info on where the Kindle books are stored?
Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 11:28 AM   #2
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
Android > data > com.amazon.kindle > files
cellaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2023, 06:03 PM   #3
Kimble
Kimble began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle. Boox Leaf2
Thanks.
When I was looking through the Boox earlier there was nothing showing in the Data directory, this morning it's all there.
Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote