Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-21-2024, 06:56 AM   #1
Oyku
Oyku began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max Lumi 2
Hello to everyone!

Hey guys, im happy a community like this is still around. I'm mainly here to learn more about getting my onyx boox to run a different open source OS. Im still having trouble trying to find out how to do this since i basically know nothing about that stuff. However, any suggestions would be welcome. I'll probably make a main post about it in a channel related to it.

Also, im thinking about learning how to develop open source apps for e-ink devices. It sounds fun! Any advice on that end would be extremely helpful.

my discord is oykuoyku feel free to reach out to me there. I'm probably not going to remember to check this place too often until i can find a way to add a feed or something to my linux machine.

Last edited by Oyku; 01-21-2024 at 06:59 AM. Reason: more info
Oyku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 04:24 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
onyx boox max 2