Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 04-19-2024, 12:46 PM   #1
Nukinfutzcat
Nukinfutzcat began at the beginning.

Device: none
Monitor spanning

I have a dual screen laptop.(Lenovo yoga 9i) and I can't get the reader to span both displays. Is this something it will do? I'm having to drag the windows manually each time. If anything happens (touch another windows, Taskbar, tempature change) the windows snaps to display 1. Is this a win11 limitation?

Sorry if this looks odd I'm on a phone.

Thank you.
Nukinfutzcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 01:22 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
It might be a Yoga thing.
Dell Optiplex 9020 seems to do it this way
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OverUnder Span.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	207716  
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-19-2024, 04:02 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I wonder if this tool might help? https://www.displayfusion.com/

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 06:46 PM   #4
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I wonder if this tool might help? https://www.displayfusion.com/
Probably pointless. MS may have some Powertoy or utility for Windows.

Linux Mint with Mate has plenty of built in stuff.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:48 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
The Yoga may have a special driver because it is not a simple Over-under or side by side (IIRC the Yoga can flip one screen toward the guest chair so it has to upside down that screen when that happens)

OTOH I just run the standard W10 Multi-monitor, configuration. it has worked since XP
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert