Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-24-2024, 07:02 PM   #16
bearymore
Zealot
bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'bearymore can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
Yeah, but the little R only pops up when it's actually connected to a USB host.
You are correct, thanks. I did enable the computer to both recognize it and mount it by pulling down the note and going to the USB settings. It was on file sharing and USB controlled by the device. The computer saw it, but wouldn't mount it. I played with the settings - put it on ptp, tried to put on computer controlling the USB with no luck. I then put it back on file sharing and device controlling USB - where it was in the first place - and now the computer will mount it and I can share files. Only problem now is Calibre doesn't mount the device.... Sigh.
bearymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 08:04 PM   #17
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
I don't use Calibre, but you can sync books (or anything) with my AdbSync.exe using ADB
Code:
adbsync.exe /ascu /s D:\All\My\Books storage/emulated/0/Books
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
tab mini c