Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-22-2021, 12:49 AM   #1
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Smashwords Annual End of Year Sale -- 2021

Smashwords is running their annual end-of-year sale from now until January 1, 2022. Smashwords mostly caters to self-publishing Indie authors, but they do have some traditional published authors who have regained the rights to their works.

One of my favorite Smashwords (Indie) authors is Maria E. Schneider. She's currently offering Executive Lunch, the first volume in her humorous cozy mystery Sedona O'Hala series, for FREE. On the other hand, if you think you might be interested in the series, the collection of the first three books is on sale for $1.99 until January 1, 2022.

She's also offering Dragons of Wendal, the first in her romantic fantasy/YA series The Dragons of Wendal, for FREE.

My favorite, though, is the stand-alone collection of short stories Tracking Magic. These are the collected case files of Max Killian. a Private Investigator in a world where magic has returned. It's FREE for the duration of the sale.

I've read most of her works and really like them. (But, I do like Max Killian's adventures best.)

I'll post more favorites as soon as I can.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 10:49 PM   #2
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Elaine Orr has several Cozy Mystery series at Smashwords.

Her longest series is the Jolie Gentil Cozy Mystery Series set in a small town on the Jersey shore. A collection of the first four books is FREE (I think this is a long term freebie) and many of the rest are on sale. I've read several of these and really enjoyed them. I'm less familiar with her other series, but I've taken advantage of the sale to pick up a few.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote