Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-10-2016, 04:09 AM   #1
MaxBoox
MaxBoox began at the beginning.

Device: none
Wireless page turn Boox

Hey what you guys using for turning pages wirelessly on the Boox?`

I just bought Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Adapter Converter but after that I'm not sure. I have wireless mouse and keyboard.
What to install or such to make it work to turn pages when reading books?
thanks
MaxBoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 12:26 PM   #2
afainber
Connoisseur
afainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the rough

Device: Boyue Likebook Plus, Inkbook Explore
Hi,

I'm using this bluetooth button.

Please note that because the Boox devices run Android 4.0, they only support Bluetooth 3.0 (which is what this button implements) and no Bluetooth 4.0 button will work.
afainber is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2016, 02:55 PM   #3
MaxBoox

Quote:
Originally Posted by afainber View Post
Hi,

Please note that because the Boox devices run Android 4.0, they only support Bluetooth 3.0 (which is what this button implements) and no Bluetooth 4.0 button will work.
Okey thanks m8

You gotto use bluetooth, no other mouse or wireless work?
Old 11-10-2016, 03:29 PM   #4
afainber
Connoisseur
afainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the rough

Device: Boyue Likebook Plus, Inkbook Explore
I don't think anything other than bluetooth (or Wifi based mechanisms, if you are truly desperate ) would work.
afainber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 11:14 PM   #5
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
But i suppose you should be able to use a Bluetooth mouse. You can definitely use a Bluetooth keyboard.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2016, 09:54 AM   #6
MaxBoox

Quote:
Originally Posted by afainber View Post
Hi,

Thanks for tip
This is also bluetooth 3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-Bluetoot...MAAOSwA3dYQS6P
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-SUV-Blue...oAAOSwiONYNCWB
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bluetooth-Wi...EAAOSw44BYM~j5
fraction of the cost