Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-09-2023, 05:48 AM   #16
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnm View Post
They are talking about the 13.3 inches models.

Exactly. The non-color Tab X was released three months after. So, with a bit of luck, they will release the 13.3 inch model in August.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 07:48 AM   #17
gunnm
Connoisseur
gunnm began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW(2018), Boyue T103D.
Quote:
They are talking about the 13.3 inches models.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Exactly. The non-color Tab X was released three months after. So, with a bit of luck, they will release the 13.3 inch model in August.
What scares me is the price. I'm convinced that is going to be above 1000, probably even 1500
gunnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2023, 08:02 AM   #18
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
What scares me is the price. I'm convinced that is going to be above 1000, probably even 1500
The difference between Tab Ultra vs Tab Ultra C is €40.
But The Kaleido 3 Layer is for 300 dpi

Last edited by ottischwenk; 05-09-2023 at 08:06 AM.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 11:34 AM   #19
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:

The Tab Ultra C is 50 bucks pricier than the Tab Ultra. So, it will most likely be around 1,000 bucks.

Still a lot of money, but as an e-ink fanboy, it would be hard to resist.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 08:52 PM   #20
BanditoB
Enthusiast
BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Boox Tab Ultra, Boox Tab Ultra C, Kindle Oasis-9th Gen
It looks like the Tab Ultra C sold out from the Boox US warehouse.

It is also now showing as two weeks out on Amazon, so it looks like they’ll be getting some of the first shipment as well.

I’m still on the fence about upgrading. I like my Tab Ultra and can see clear benefits to having pastel colors, but I wish I had known that it was coming before I purchased the original. I would have simply waited for the C.
BanditoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2023, 05:38 PM   #21
BanditoB
Enthusiast
BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.

It looks like Amazon just sold out as they now state no longer available and they don’t know when it will restock.
Old 05-17-2023, 04:45 PM   #22
BanditoB
Enthusiast

And today they are back and available again. Maybe the Amazon computers were just having a bad day.

The other thing that is interesting is that they have two entries for the Tab Ultra C and they have different delivery dates. More weirdnesss.
Old 05-17-2023, 05:32 PM   #23
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
a 13.3 with kaleido 3 would be the ultimate erader

it would improve the actual b/w screens dpi of around 220 to 300, and add color.

The ereader I've been waiting for to change my boox max since 4 years ago, come on august, I want to throw 1000 bucks at onyx (hope they don't try to ask 1200 or more)
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote