Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 02-27-2015, 02:18 PM   #31
uppon2
Connoisseur
uppon2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG & iRiver Story (Original)
I'm glad to see fantastic discussion and recommendations. If anybody is interested, I checked out the podcast series called gearheart, I am now a fan! Great fun
uppon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 07:41 AM   #32
AkiraReader
Connoisseur
AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkiraReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox, Kindles
http://www.audible.com/pd/Sci-Fi-Fan...ook/B005IHAT1A
AkiraReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 07:55 PM   #33
Pulpwood
Make my Day
Pulpwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, KA1 LE
I enjoyed several of Tony Hillerman's books during long commutes.
Pulpwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:38 AM   #34
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
I read fantasy so these are some of my picks

Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud - narrated by Simon Jones
Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke - narrated by Simon Prebble
First Law Trilogy by Joe Abercrombie - narrated by Steven Pacey
Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne - narrated by Luke Daniels
White Trash Zombies series by Diana Rowland - narrated by Allison McLemore
Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman - narrated by Stephen Briggs
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:19 PM   #35
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
The Walt Longmire series by Craig Johnson, narrated by George Guidall - Mystery/Modern Western
The Virgil Flowers series by John Sandford, narrated by Eric Conger - Mystery
The John Sandford series by John Sandford, narrated by Richard Ferrone - Mystery
The Art of Story Telling, The Great Courses series, by Hannah Harvey - Nonfiction
The Neon Rain by James Lee Burke, narrated by Will Patton (My favorite narration)

I also agree with the previously mentioned Harry Potter and Iron Druid audiobooks.

I will only listen to an audiobook (with the exception of the Great Courses) after I've read it. One series I enjoyed listening to more than reading was the Inheritance Cycle series by Christopher Paolini.
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 01:05 PM   #36
nokia3210
nokia3210 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.nokia3210 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.nokia3210 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.nokia3210 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.nokia3210 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.nokia3210 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.nokia3210 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.nokia3210 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.nokia3210 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.nokia3210 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.nokia3210 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: kindle
I have found the 4 hour workweek to be extremely helpful.
nokia3210 is offline   Reply With Quote