Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-07-2018, 09:05 AM   #1
Achimogata
Achimogata began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Kobo Glo HD SD Image

Hi,

My Glo HD screen had frozen some month ago. I tought it was dead, the warranty period was over and i opened it to reuse the 4Gb SD card elsewhere, deleting an formatting it.
Since this time, I have seen that i could buy a new replacement screen on Ali_something_very_quick and so i could repair my e-reader (or try to do so ).
But the problem is that i do not have no more a system SD card available.
Please, does anyone know how to obtain a working system image to dd on a new SD card ?

Best regards
Achimogata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 05:34 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2018, 01:30 PM   #3
Achimogata
Achimogata began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Thanx a lot David
Achimogata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 08:47 AM   #4
kasriinfo
kasriinfo began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Hello i need also one image for my kobo glo hd
kasriinfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 07:02 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 06-11-2020, 09:46 AM   #6
Dav FR
Dav FR began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello,

can i have an image for globo hd please.
My screen is white without picture.

I can't reboot the globo

Sorry for my english
Dav FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 11:42 AM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-17-2020, 02:03 PM   #8
prototech
prototech began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo HD
Hi David,

can you send me the Kobo Glo HD Image?

Thank you very much
prototech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 08:53 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-20-2020, 03:08 PM   #10
micropr
micropr began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Hello, i tried to update my kobo glo hd. Device starts with cycling dots then screen always black, maybe updating crashed... Can i have an image for globo hd please.
Thank you very much in advance
Sorry for bad english
micropr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 11:40 PM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-21-2020, 05:32 AM   #12
Alex44
Alex44 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
Bonjour,
J'ai formaté par erreur ma carte sd de mon kobo glo hd, est ce que qu'elqu'un peut m'envoyer le fichier image ainsi que le marche à suivre svp;
Cordialement
Alex44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 07:10 AM   #13
Alex44
Alex44 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
Hello,
I mistakenly formatted my SD card from my kobo glo hd, can someone send me the image file as well as the procedure please;
cordially
Alex44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 08:55 AM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

Really, you need nine requests?
Old 06-24-2020, 02:26 PM   #15
bjmwenneker
bjmwenneker began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Kobo Gl hd SD image

I have a bricked Kobo Glo HD. Where can i find a Kobo Glo HD image?
bjmwenneker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glo hd system