Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-20-2016, 04:39 PM   #1
Rhodan7
Rhodan7 began at the beginning.

Device: tolino shine 2 HD
Error in caliber 2.57 with "edges automatically cut" at cover

Hello everyone,

I have registered here because I made a mistake noticed in the current version 2.57. Up to and including version 2.56 a cover image was "edges automatically cut" perfectly recognized. From version 2.57 a dark cover on white background still has a white border itself. You have to prune manuel so still.

If my English be bad, I hereby apologize for that. Unfortunately I speak no English and use the translation feature of Google.

Greetings Rhodan7
Rhodan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 04:58 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodan7 View Post
Hello everyone,

I have registered here because I made a mistake noticed in the current version 2.57. Up to and including version 2.56 a cover image was "edges automatically cut" perfectly recognized. From version 2.57 a dark cover on white background still has a white border itself. You have to prune manuel so still.

If my English be bad, I hereby apologize for that. Unfortunately I speak no English and use the translation feature of Google.

Greetings Rhodan7
Kovid changed the Image processing module.
This might be a glitch that he will fix soon.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2016, 05:32 PM   #3
Rhodan7
Rhodan7 began at the beginning.

Device: tolino shine 2 HD
Addendum: "Undo the last blank undo" does not work.

Greetings Rhodan7
Rhodan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:20 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Post a cover image that shows this problem.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote