Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-04-2017, 10:13 PM   #1
arooni
Addict
arooni began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (2018)
View *which* versions of a particular ebook are on my Kindle Paperwhite

Calibre to its credit will tell me that I have two versions of the same book on my kindle.

Can I find out *which* versions I have? i.e. kfx / mobi / az3w

In addition (though slightly off topic) isn't KFX the best version to put on the kindle paperwhite? IT certainly seems to be for the fire tablet.

Also why do I see the ñ in converted books? Is that a problem with the input?

Last edited by arooni; 11-04-2017 at 10:34 PM.
arooni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 10:24 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Possibly (I have a K4 so I am not sure what a paperwhite will do)

Switch to device view and find the title : sort on title (click header) so the other becomes adjacent.

ATTEMPT to remove matching title from the device (right click menu). The confirmation has lots more details. ABORT
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert