Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-30-2022, 07:07 AM   #1
KayDav
KayDav began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kobo Touch, Boox Note Air 2
Note Air 2 - stylus accessories

I was worried about losing the stylus that comes with the Note Air 2, since it has no clips or any other means of keeping it with the device other than the magnetic attachment. It's also a dark colour which means it's easy to lose track of when you set it down.

My solution was to look for accessories that might help. I didn't find any specifically for the Boox stylus, but I took a chance and bought a light-coloured silicone sleeve for a Gen 2 Apple Pencil, and a Bookeroo pen pouch for a more secure means of carrying the stylus with the device.

The sleeve fits well, although it was a bit tricky to slide onto the stylus. The magnetic attachment to the device still works through the sleeve. The one I bought covers the full length of the stylus, so its original silicone cap doesn't fit any more, but I feel the tip will be protected well enough when stored in the pen pouch.

Thought I'd share that these items were compatible, in case anyone else was looking for a way to protect their stylus.
KayDav is offline   Reply With Quote