Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 11-18-2021, 12:56 PM   #31
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux (had Onyx Boox Poke 3 and BeBook Neo earlier)
I wrote elsewhere:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildea View Post
I think it makes sense to have this as a distributed effort: Anyone who wants to can take up the flag when they feel like it, choose the next genre or theme, and start nominations and voting however they want.
hildea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 03:53 AM   #32
hildea
Wizard
hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hildea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux (had Onyx Boox Poke 3 and BeBook Neo earlier)
Since this book club is now an ad-hoc do-ocracy (no fixed schedule, whoever does the job makes the decisions about genre/theme and how to pick books), we should have a new "Welcome to the club"-post. I can write it tomorrow, if noone else beats me to it

-----

Done: Welcome to the new iteration of the New Mobileread Book Club!

Last edited by hildea; 01-02-2022 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Added link to new thread
hildea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 08:37 AM   #33
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by hildea View Post
Since this book club is now an ad-hoc do-ocracy (no fixed schedule, whoever does the job makes the decisions about genre/theme and how to pick books), we should have a new "Welcome to the club"-post. I can write it tomorrow, if noone else beats me to it

-----

Done: Welcome to the new iteration of the New Mobileread Book Club!
Thanks for doing the work, hildea. I don't know how much I can participate, but I have already enjoyed reading the comments on the first book selection.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote