Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-04-2016, 04:29 AM   #1
wakkaday
Groupie
wakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle Oasis
rss articles web articles - not showing pocket? they used to be able too

i know its not an rss reader
but i use feedly to read articles on phone and share to 'pocket' the ones i want to read on my kobo glo hd

however recently some websites do not load on the e-reader although nothing has changed on the website, i still get the 'saved to pocket' pop up but when i begin to sync on my e-reader the articles do not show

is there a solution to this?

also is there a way of decluttering an online article (remove pictures) make it more text friendly and then sending to pocket

i have also tried the email article method add@getpocket.com
but that doesn't work either

its only for a few websites...this happens and these are the ones i happen to read the most

thank you
wakkaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 06:33 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Kobo only displays pages that Pocket has saved as Articles; go to the Pocket web site and double check HOW the web site has been saved. If it's not an article, you can get in touch with Pocket support and see if they can "tweak" their backend process to save that web page as an article.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2016, 02:43 PM   #3
wakkaday
Groupie
wakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy blue

its saving it as a link
rather then an article
Old 03-04-2016, 05:15 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
You have to get in touch with Pocket support to have them investigate why.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 04:35 AM   #5
wakkaday
Groupie

done that thanks... lets see

thanlks for help
Advert