Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM   #1
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Kindle Unlimited - $0.00 for 3 Months

Yesterday, I stumbled across a KU promo, three months for free. It wasn't a banner - I found it when visiting the KU page under Accounts & Lists/Your Account. As usual, it may not apply to everyone. Enjoy!
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:45 AM   #2
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
I got this earlier this week and it will apply to accounts that have had a free trial in the last year. I had one that expired last October and this one still worked for me. It was just on the main KU page for me.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #3
retro
Groupie
retro doesn't litterretro doesn't litterretro doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Clara Blue PRS 350
Ohh, thanks! I had the 1.99 for 3 months at the end of last year which expired in March. Usually, that would mean not qualifying but it let me sign up again!!
Wouldn't have noticed without your post, so THANKS!
retro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:16 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro View Post
Ohh, thanks! I had the 1.99 for 3 months at the end of last year which expired in March. Usually, that would mean not qualifying but it let me sign up again!!
Wouldn't have noticed without your post, so THANKS!
And it let me rejoin for free for 3 months. (Mine expired last month, which was free for 3 months after buying their top-of-line Kindle Scribe and $70 case.)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote