Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch

Quote:
Kindle Delivers Daily Deals: Sign Up and Get a Selected Kindle Book for Free
Until May 31, 2013, first-time subscribers to the Kindle Delivers Daily Deals qualify for a promotional credit to get one selected Kindle book for free (book selection below). Sign up today and receive an e-mail about each day's Kindle Daily Deals for adults and young readers.

How to Get Your Free Kindle Book
1. Click the "Sign-up" button below. If you are not signed in to your Amazon.com account, you will be prompted to do so.

2. Once you are signed in and you have clicked the button, a pop up box will appear. Make sure the box next to "Kindle Daily Deals" is checked and click the "Submit" button.

3. If you are a first-time subscriber to the Kindle Daily Deal Newsletter, you will receive an e-mail with your unique promotional credit that will allow you to purchase one of the selected Kindle books below for free.

4. Once you have received your code, follow the instructions in your e-mail to redeem it. Please do not purchase a Kindle book below until you receive your code in e-mail.
Sixteen books to choose from.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...d_i=1286228011
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Thanks for posting this.

If anyone does sign up, I recommend you immediately check your receipt. Even though my code was successfully applied to my account I still was charged for the book. I've contacted customer service to reverse the charge.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2013, 09:25 PM   #3
MMHaven
MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.MMHaven is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thanks, Nightbird! I'm glad Amazon decided to add some incentive to sign up for the emails. I'll still buy through Arcadata's thread because I appreciate what he/she does, but a free book is always nice.

I got "What Our Eyes Have Witnessed." Zombie books aren't normally my thing, but 2nd-century Rome is definitely a unique setting!
MMHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
YW.

I got The Shadow Hunter by Michael Prescott. I looked at the zombie one also. I haven't gotten my receipt yet but was planning to check it. I don't like the deals where the code is applied but doesn't show.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:18 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Thanks for posting this.

If anyone does sign up, I recommend you immediately check your receipt. Even though my code was successfully applied to my account I still was charged for the book. I've contacted customer service to reverse the charge.
Same thing happen to me today and lots of others on Facebook.

I email Kindle support and they gave me credit for the book's amount.
She told me that the code said it was unused. I told her it said it was applied successfully but I was still charged full price. She at first wanted me to return the book and try again. I told her before I contacted her I tried the code again and it now said it was invalid. So I got the credit after that and bought another book.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2013, 12:41 AM   #6
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I guess if you've already signed up for this previously you're out of luck.

Oh well - it's not like I need another new book. 3,500 and counting and apparently that is me being discerning.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
All of my accounts qualifed, so this may be a new newsletter (previously on Kindle only?).

Anyway, it was still screwed up yesterday (waiting to get a credit on it), but when I tried in my main account today, the promo was immediately applied and it went thru at zero cost.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #8
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Thanks for sharing OP.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:42 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
All of my accounts qualifed, so this may be a new newsletter (previously on Kindle only?).

Anyway, it was still screwed up yesterday (waiting to get a credit on it), but when I tried in my main account today, the promo was immediately applied and it went thru at zero cost.
Oh I do hope it's fixed. Many yesterday were still being charge. Many romance authors on Facebook are promoting this promo due to the Connie Brockway book that is on it. I was racing around my newsfeed telling them to call Kindle support to get their money back.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote