Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-21-2022, 12:45 PM   #1
GnRFan79
Enthusiast
GnRFan79 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
How to adjust line spacing in a .mobi file?

I am trying to work out how to change the line spacing in a .mobi file.

I use the Send to Kindle Email function to send a .mobi file to my Kindle but the line spacing in the resulting file that arrives at my Kindle is always too condensed and doesn't look like it does on purchased books.

I would like to customise the line spacing on the .mobi file so that it looks like other Kindle purchased books,

Transferring AZW3 files via USB isn't an option as I read books on my Kindle, iPhone and iPad via Amazon cloud sync. Also, you cannot send AZW3 files to Kindle via email.

Can anyone tell me if it is remotely possible to adjust the line spacing on a .mobi file so that when it arrives on the Kindle (via email) the spacing looks correct?
GnRFan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 01:05 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Simple and short answer is no.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-21-2022, 01:32 PM   #3
GnRFan79
Enthusiast
GnRFan79 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Simple and short answer is no.
As I expected tbh. Thanks for confirming.
GnRFan79 is offline   Reply With Quote