Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-15-2016, 02:33 PM   #1
karinatwork
karinatwork began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Hello! (Your "Introduce Yourself" Thread is closed...

Just stopping in to say hello! I found this place while looking for an .epub version of Betty MacDonald's "The Egg and I" (my favourite book of all time - yes, I'm a simpleton).

However, I tried to introduce myself in the suggested Sticky thread, but the thread is closed. I tried to post a reply to the thread that I found by googling about the book, but I can't because apparently I'm not allowed. Then I searched the site and found the download link of the .epub file, but when I tried to download it, I'm not allowed.

So, my question is, what do I have to do to be allowed to do something here? I tried to find the answers, but I couldn't find anything. Yes, I'm a simpleton, I know...
karinatwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 03:43 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

You don't introduce yourself in a sticky thread.

You introduce yourself exactly as you have done here - you create your thread (which you have done) and then you introduce yourself (which you have not done).

If you have a question about a book, then you need to look around our site and post to the appropriate forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2016, 04:14 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi karinatwork and welcome to MobileRead. You introduced yourself vey well and you are no simpleton.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 05:18 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Tell us a little bit about yourself that you would not mind sharing with us.

Here are some examples:

What ebook reader do you have?

How did you discover ebooks?

What authors do you like?

The main thing is to have fun!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote