Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-08-2009, 06:47 AM   #1
lakicsv
lakicsv began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Calibre does not save pdf / epub etc formats?!

Hi All,

I may have misunderstood the role of the save disk button; I have selected an ebook entry in Calibre, right clicked and tried to save the book using a selected format in a different directory. No matter what I do the target directory is always empty, no saving happens. What do I do wrong?

Also what is the difference between "saving to disk as" or converting an ebook file?

Appreciate your help.

Best: Viktor

P.S I have the newest Calibre, 0.6.26
lakicsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
Save to disk means you're trying to put that format on a disk. Convert is how you take a book from one format to the other. You want to convert it before you save it. (^_^)
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert