Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 09-01-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
simmybear
simmybear began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Metadata update

Hi my first post so be kind lol

I've updated all the Metadata in my calibre library on my pc including covers -how do i get that to synch and where necessary replace existing Metadata on my Kobo Aura HD

Thanks

SIMON

PS i think calibre is a great programme wish i'd found it a long while back
simmybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I believe the Kobo Utilities plugin can update the Kobo database with the new metadata.

Preferences ==> Advanced ==> Plugins ==> Get new plugins
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert