Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-16-2023, 01:54 PM   #31
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenUK View Post
Hi.

Are you still enjoying your Cappsu ereader? I'm looking for an Android ereader that can run Koreader. There are a few Cappsu ereaders left on Temu UK website. But it is £50. How did you manage to get your discount? Is it just random?

Thanks.
I got a 50% off coupon code which was only useable by way of the app, not the desktop site. You may have to poke around to find the code. I don't think I got it on the site itself. Be prepared for some serious spam, but you can cancel afterwards.

I haven't used it very much, as I bought it for some particular things and otherwise use my Oasis. However, I did set up KoReader on it and it works very well. Very fast and clear.

Keep in mind, I have no idea what the longevity of the device might be.

Last edited by Desertway; 07-16-2023 at 03:29 PM.
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote