Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-04-2023, 06:48 AM   #1
chongjasmine
Connoisseur
chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chongjasmine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Deciding between meebook m6 or kindle paperwhite?

I want meebook m6 because it has a micro sd card slot that allows up to 1tb of books. That will be really useful. As I mainly ready comics!

Con: It is too small and have poor battery power.

I want kindle paperwhite because it has the right size and long battery life.

Con:It can only let me store 32gb of books at most.

I have a large book library, consisting of mainly comics and mangas.

I can't decide between these two. Which do you recommend? Is there any other option which makes the best of both world and don't have the cons?

Thanks for your recommendations!
chongjasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 12:13 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Depending on where you are in the world, you might want to look at other ereader options. There are options such as the Kobo Libra 2 and Sage which offer a larger screen (7" and 8"). One person I chat with replaced the internal µSD card on their Libra 2 with a 512GB card and are quite happy with it for their manga collection.

I don't like the Kindle ereaders for the way that they are locked down making it almost impossible to install alternate readers or do much of anything other that use them in the Amazon ecosystem but others love them.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote