Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-05-2023, 08:34 AM   #1
zippyioa
zippyioa began at the beginning.

Device: Boox Tab Mini C
Boox Tab Mini C Can't Edit Excel & Word files

As per the title, I just bought a Boox Tab Mini C and installed the Excel & Word apps from the Google Play Store.

When I open any Excel or Word files, a bar along the top says "To edit and save, a Microsoft 365 subscription is required"

Using my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra I can view, create and edit Excel & Word files using the same apps and account login as I'm using on the Boox. Am I missing something?
zippyioa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 01:48 PM   #2
BanditoB
Enthusiast
BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.BanditoB seizes *every* day. In the original latin.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Boox Tab Ultra, Boox Tab Ultra C, Kindle Oasis-9th Gen
You may have exceeded the maximum number of devices on your account. This would mean that you’d have to remove another existing device from the account to get it to work with the Tab Mini C.
BanditoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 03:07 PM   #3
tived
tived began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro and BOOX TAP ULTRA C
its likely OP doesn’t have a subscription - office 365 is not a free software
tived is offline   Reply With Quote