Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-12-2024, 05:44 AM   #1201
GoRRoX
GoRRoX began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Firmware request

I would like to request the firmware for Kobo N249 Clara HD, as my device no longer charges or switches on.
GoRRoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 10:43 AM   #1202
sicadsn
sicadsn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hi, I need the sd image for Kobo Libra 2 . Thank you.
sicadsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2024, 03:36 PM   #1203
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicadsn View Post
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in this thread to let us know.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 08:08 PM   #1204
rehcough
rehcough began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Kobo N249 Clara HD

Image request for my Clara. I think the SD card is donzo and I can't create an image from it on my own. Please and thanks
rehcough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 07:21 AM   #1205
bobbiom
bobbiom began at the beginning.

Device: aura N514
Hello can I have N250 Aura H2O image?
bobbiom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2024, 03:30 PM   #1206
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent.
Old 04-13-2024, 05:48 PM   #1207
MatsuKaki
MatsuKaki began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Nia
Need Kobo N306 Nia firmware image please

Hi there,
My SDCard died. Could someone share the image for Kobo N306 Nia ?

Regards

MatsuKaki
MatsuKaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 05:51 PM   #1208
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 04-14-2024, 06:38 AM   #1209
ananchovy
ananchovy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
could you please send the image for Kobo Libra 2 N4181A1?

I can connect to wifi but not ping anything, hard factory reset using buttons does not fix this. I suspect I have to overwrite all files with the ones from the image.
ananchovy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 10:24 AM   #1210
d1nuc0m
d1nuc0m began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello, can I have a Kobo Glo N613 Firmware image? Just got a used one and the microSD broke before I made a backup... (It works with another microSD with InkBox, so it's not an hw issue). Thanks
d1nuc0m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 11:51 AM   #1211
cmoim
Enthusiast
cmoim began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage , Kindle Oasis 2 , Kobo Aura Edition 2
can I get firmware for Kobo Libra 2
I bricked my Libra 2 and hardreset doesn't work sadly.
cmoim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 12:44 PM   #1212
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.

@d1nuc0m: Thanks for requesting PM access.
Old 04-14-2024, 02:15 PM   #1213
d1nuc0m
d1nuc0m began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
@d1nuc0m: Thanks for requesting PM access.
Thank you, as I do not see yet the option in the profile settings, are other steps required? Maybe I misunderstood the instructions
d1nuc0m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 04:59 PM   #1214
sicadsn
sicadsn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
sicadsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 08:58 PM   #1215
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1nuc0m View Post
Thank you, as I do not see yet the option in the profile settings, are other steps required? Maybe I misunderstood the instructions
No, it takes a while for an administrator to get around to giving you access. I was just noticing that I didn't have to give you the usual go here for PM access message since you had already requested it.

And now your access is live so I'll be sending you a PM.

Tags
firmware requests