Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-04-2008, 10:42 PM   #46
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Well, the absolute silliness got 'way out of control in this thread. I thought I'd pop in long enough to say "Welcome", but felt obliged to update my avatar with a lampshade first.
Oh, wow! Elsi, I don't know how you've done it, but you've managed to pull off the "Wearing a lampshade on my head looks GOOD!" look. You're stylin', girlfriend!

Quote:
Welcome to MobileRead. I don't have to encourage you to jump in and get to know those who hang out here.
We're just waiting for someone to come in and discourage it.

Cheers,
Marc (Any day with Elsi in an evolved-to-Silly Thread is always a good day)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness