Notices

Old 11-01-2019, 07:08 AM   #1
Onyx Boox
Connoisseur
Onyx Boox is on a distinguished road

Device: Boox Ereader
BOOX Beta Testing Application for The Latest Firmware and Products

Dear BOOX users,
For making better optimizations for our products based on real data & real feedback from our users, we are going to randomly pick some real users to have beta testing. Please fill this form to let us know more about you.

Requirements:
(1) Experienced Boox users
(2) Frequently use E-ink devices for work or study
(3) Own 2 or above eReaders of different brands
(4) Have sufficient spare time to take the test and join our detail discussion.

Participants could have:
(1) A free testing sample device
(2) Free accessories for new products
(3) Special discount for any Boox products

We will not use or leak your information for any purpose. And we will contact you later if you are picked to be a tester. Thank you.
Onyx Boox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 07:46 AM   #2
diabl0w
Connoisseur
diabl0w will become famous soon enoughdiabl0w will become famous soon enoughdiabl0w will become famous soon enoughdiabl0w will become famous soon enoughdiabl0w will become famous soon enoughdiabl0w will become famous soon enough

Device: Max3
That is a good idea
diabl0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2019, 03:18 AM   #3
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Could help me to understand the meaning of the word "Major" ?

It's the first time that I see this word in a form.

Thank you.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:57 AM   #4
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
Could help me to understand the meaning of the word "Major" ?

It's the first time that I see this word in a form.

Thank you.
One meaning for the word, which would seem to be the one they are using, is your principle area of study at university.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 11:59 AM   #5
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Thank you QuestionMark. It's curious but ... I'm going to try this.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2019, 07:15 AM   #6
einverne
einverne began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle4
Just finish the form, and curious when will 2.2.2 firmware release?

I just got my Boox note2, it is a great device for me to read PDF and other documents. But there are still a little problem I met. Such as export handwriting mark. And the pen eraser sometimes not working.
einverne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 10:22 PM   #7
lvlrdka22
lvlrdka22 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note
Quote:
(1) Experienced Boox users
(2) Frequently use E-ink devices for work or study
I don't see places on the survey to explain these things?

Also, to what extent is the testing of the sample device going to be, just the installed apps, or will I have the freedom of rooting (I have background scripts that I run on my Boox Note that add short/medium/long/double presses, that auto disable touch on stylus activity, etc.), or something in between (maybe apps from Play Store, maybe allow custom APKs)?
lvlrdka22 is offline   Reply With Quote