Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #1
victorlong
victorlong began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox 60
Comes without a SD card

finally I received my order yesterday. Everything goes well, just without the SD card. Initially, I remember the SD card was in the order. Later, Dulin emphasized it in his email as a gift to our delayed shipment. Now, we got nothing.

P.S. I ordered a black cover, now is brown.
victorlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:59 AM   #2
Delta Tango
Groupie
Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Delta Tango can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox
That's great news!
The part in which you receive the device, at least
Sorry to hear about SD and cover...

Oh, if I might ask, where are you located?
My tracking code info still hasn't changed.
Delta Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert