Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 06-04-2020, 09:26 PM   #1
CindyG
CindyG began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire 8 HD
Kindle Fire 8 HD Home Page App Folders

Hi .. first time here, so I hope I'm doing this right I have an issue that no one at Amazon has been able to help me with (other than a factory re-set, which I do NOT want to do!). I've set up folders on my home screen to organize my apps - Games, Music, etc. What happens is, about every other time I open my Kindle, most of my apps have fallen out of their respective folders and are just left randomly on the home screen. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening, and how I can fix it? I put everything back in their respective folders ... and a day or two later, same thing.

Thanks!
Cindy G
CindyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 12:30 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
it happens whenever an app auto updates. all you can do just stuff them back into their drawers !
or turn off auto updates
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2020, 10:38 AM   #3
CindyG
CindyG began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire 8 HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
it happens whenever an app auto updates. all you can do just stuff them back into their drawers !
or turn off auto updates
Thank you so much .. at last, an answer! Still annoying, but I ill do as you suggested and turn off the auto-updates. Thank you!!
CindyG is offline   Reply With Quote