Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-02-2016, 08:05 PM   #1
mariaclaudia
Zealot
mariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

Device: none
About Tag Mapper

I wonder if this is possible. Using the Tag Mapper, I want to create a regex pattern match that change or delete a tag depending the value of a custom column.

By example, if my custom column "condicion" have the value "leyendo", I want to delete the tag "temporales". Is this possible?

Regards from Lima, Perú
Blessings
mariaclaudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 08:29 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I think the Tag Mapper is only active while adding Books or downloading Metadata
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2016, 09:37 PM   #3
mariaclaudia
Zealot
mariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of lightmariaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I use it by this way: First, set Calibre to add the "temporales" tag to all the books that I added. After reviewing them, I open tag mapper and run a simple rule that I created, which removes the "temporales" tag for all the selected books. However, I want to create a rule to do what I said in my first publication.
Old 07-02-2016, 11:21 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, Tag Mapper only works on tags and does not have access to associated metadata.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:04 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
You can TOTALLY remove, rename a tag in BULK by right-clicking on the TAG in the TAG Browser

The TAG Browser will respect the CURRENT Virtual Library as well
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2016, 09:46 AM   #6
mariaclaudia
Zealot

Thanks for both answers......