Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-14-2023, 08:36 PM   #961
jeff47
Connoisseur
jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jeff47 is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kobo Libre H20
I searched this thread and saw someone mention it, but no response: is it possible to have the time & progress/position persistently displayed on the reading pane, similar to Nickel?
jeff47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 09:16 AM   #962
tlc630
tlc630 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo Clara HD
In the release announcement for the thataboy branch it is mentioned that the contrast is now adjustable. i've looked through the on screen options and the Settings file and I don't see where to do this. Can anyone help?

Thanks
tlc630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2024, 04:57 PM   #963
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
EDIT: Wrong forum, I thought the question was about KOReader. deleted

Last edited by twowheels; 05-07-2024 at 05:06 PM.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 09:04 AM   #964
tlc630
tlc630 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo Clara HD
Anybody use this software? Anyone reading this forum?
tlc630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 02:15 PM   #965
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
I use Plato for testing at times. And the creator of Plato is still around though not very active lately. However new releases are not posted here, you have to go to Baskerville's GitHub page for Plato to get the newer releases. I think the last one was 0.9.42 a couple of weeks back.

I've use the One Click Install packages for the basic install for both KOReader and Plato and then updating both manually.

Last edited by DNSB; 05-10-2024 at 02:19 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert