Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-30-2018, 05:49 AM   #46
gumalcan
Enthusiast
gumalcan began at the beginning.

Device: M92, T68ML
Anyway, finally Booxtor wrote me and explained me the situation. He offered me either to wait till next week or to proceed for a reimbursement. I will wait till next week and hope for the delivery.
gumalcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 09:57 AM   #47
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Smile My Max2 is arrived

A little historic of my command :
  • contact done by the 'Contact' page of ereader.store. Delay announced to get a reply : 5/7 days. At day 9, an e-mail to ereader.store, reply in the same day from Waldemar;
  • order done the last Thursday (same day as the Waldemar's reply);
  • ereader.store announced an expedition for Tuesday, because of Easter holidays;
  • UPS confirm an expedition Tuesday for today, Thursday;
  • delivery done today, Thursday.
The process is good for me.

Now I'm going to discover this superb device

Last edited by Randy11; 04-19-2018 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Precision about the date of expedition.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2018, 10:48 AM   #48
bongio
Connoisseur
bongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the rough

Device: Energy eReader Pro HD
I've placed my order on march 26th and the status is still on "processing".
I'll write him an email.
bongio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 05:29 PM   #49
citytrader
Connoisseur
citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: BOOX Note
I placed the order on March 23th and the status is still "processing" too, and I sent a message 3 days ago with no answer yet...
citytrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 03:50 AM   #50
scarabaea
scarabaea began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by citytrader View Post
I placed the order on March 23th and the status is still "processing" too, and I sent a message 3 days ago with no answer yet...
I placed my pre-order on 14. February and it shipped two days ago and will arrive today. I think there is a really huge waiting queue.
scarabaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2018, 04:35 AM   #51
gumalcan
Enthusiast
gumalcan began at the beginning.

Device: M92, T68ML
anyway my device arrived finally on 6th of April (almost a month later, with no answer provided on the order status. For me a very bad service, i will think twice before placing another order for boox). My mail concerning 28 Euro for delivery is still unanswered and i have no hopes about it. Concerning the device itself the device is very goood. I think the software is still to be improved. The file manager seems very obsolete: as an example i to mass move/delete books i have to check them one per one. Didn't find the way till now how to see all notes of different books, i have to surf to the directory of the single book. I may be wrong, just starting to use it. I will come back with a better review in a couple weeks
gumalcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 04:47 AM   #52
bongio
Connoisseur
bongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the roughbongio is a jewel in the rough

It's been two weeks since I placed my order and the status is still "Processing".
I sent an email 4 days ago and I got no answer, so I tried with the contact form.
I hope everything's fine with my order, but if I don't receive any answer I'll cancel my order and ask for a refund.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:26 AM   #53
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongio View Post
It's been two weeks since I placed my order and the status is still "Processing".
I sent an email 4 days ago and I got no answer, so I tried with the contact form.
I hope everything's fine with my order, but if I don't receive any answer I'll cancel my order and ask for a refund.
What device have you ordered ? It could be, for the moment, 'out of stock' :
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabaea View Post
I placed my pre-order on 14. February and it shipped two days ago and will arrive today. I think there is a really huge waiting queue.
Yes, a huge delay is present. But be patient ... You could have a big delay on a refund to The request for Max2 and Note seems to be enormous for all vendors, even for Onyx that sells their own devices on Amazon. I know it's not a pleasant solution.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:43 AM   #54
bongio
Connoisseur

I ordered a Note.
And yes, I know there's a huge request, but they should have warned us instead of saying "Estimated order processing 7-10 working days".
I do not hurry, I can wait, but I'd like to receive at least an answer from the store. This behaviour is really unprofessional.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:19 AM   #55
Randy11
Wizard

Yes, the communication could be improved.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:37 AM   #56
bongio
Connoisseur

Update: I wrote again using the contact form and Waldemar answered me.
He apologised for the delay and he told me that they're dealing with a huge amount of orders and that the processing times are slower than usual. My Note has been scheduled for dispatch within of this week, so it should arrive next week.
I suppose we just have to have some patience
Old 04-10-2018, 03:39 PM   #57
Randy11
Wizard

Content to read this

The patience is required, but it's well finishing.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:51 PM   #58
citytrader
Connoisseur
citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!citytrader is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Update of my order: same condition as Bongio, I've got a confirmation from Ereader that my Note is scheduled to be dispatched this week.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:45 AM   #59
bongio
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by citytrader View Post
Update of my order: same condition as Bongio, I've got a confirmation from Ereader that my Note is scheduled to be dispatched this week.
Old 04-13-2018, 12:13 PM   #60
citytrader
Connoisseur

UPDATE 2: My order was just shipped with tracking info.