Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 10-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
dentist.barakat
dentist.barakat began at the beginning.

Device: entourage edge
edge does it serve well

does edge serve well and has good features like other android in market or after one year we will look to edge as we look to doss system now
dentist.barakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Until someone produces something like the EE with the e-ink screen and LCD screen combined I don't think it will end up as DOS has. Yes we may be left behind as far as the version of Android is concerned but there are some here working to improve that, be that as it may I have a philosophy about electronic equipment - as long as it continue to do the job I got it for I will continue to use it.

The EE may not be the latest shiny gadget but it does the job it was designed for and does it well.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert