Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #31
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
Ok, English isnt my native language and maybe what i say isnt really what i really want to say but, isnt the pourpose of the "promotion" to let everyone of your contacts on Facebook know about the Pocket Pro? If so, why so mad?
Not sure if you are talking to me or not, but if the point is to promote facebook then do that or make an announcement on facebook, but to make an announcement here that only applies if you sign up for facebook is bogus!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #32
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
I ate the pumpkin so no one else can find it :muahahaha:

EDIT:
i participated, but facebook login failed a couple of times and I am not sure if my data was submitted
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2009, 10:44 PM   #33
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
There are those were who are on Facebook, but are not part of Facebooks fans. It would be rather silly to not expand their fanlist, and so gather in not only more people for the contest, but more people who know about Astak and the PEZ.

But, if you're so worried about it, join FB, use a fake name, create a temp email address, and when the contest is over, delete both email and FB accts. This way you don't have to miss the contest.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:45 PM   #34
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post

EDIT:
i participated, but facebook login failed a couple of times and I am not sure if my data was submitted
New contest! Find the Pumpkin Poo! It'll be on MySpace!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 11:50 PM   #35
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
New contest! Find the Pumpkin Poo! It'll be on MySpace!
I think is near the bottom center of the avatar of the poster over me
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2009, 11:58 PM   #36
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Now you are totally missing the point. I will be sure to spread the word as I said.
Went right over my head too.

It seems smart as all of my 101 friends now got a post saying I just entered the sweepstakes, you should join in too. Now I have some friend who are ridiculous and what's wrong with social networking. But if they join, their 2000 () friends will see the same message. Spreads like a virus.

You maybe right about them needing to let you participate, but I always figured those people who just mailed in a entry to those contests that tell you that's a option went right into the dumpster. <shrug>

I also thought that was given as an option because "you didn't have to purchase anything to win" was something in the legal aspect. But here you don't have to purchase.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:00 AM   #37
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
I just wanted to know upfront about having to sign up for facebook before wasting my time.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #38
Xerxes
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvshihtzu View Post
I just wanted to know upfront about having to sign up for facebook before wasting my time.
Understood and that's understandable.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:28 AM   #39
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Nokia N810, EZ-Reader, HTC Droid Incredible, Archos 70
The link led to facebook so I didn't even click on it. I don't do facebook but I'm not going to get all pissy because Astak wants to use facebook to spread the word about their readers. Not worth getting all worked up over. Just like the annoying flash website they have for the readers not worth the effort to get bent out of shape about it.
derrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 01:25 AM   #40
Xerxes
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrell View Post
The link led to facebook so I didn't even click on it. I don't do facebook but I'm not going to get all pissy because Astak wants to use facebook to spread the word about their readers. Not worth getting all worked up over. Just like the annoying flash website they have for the readers not worth the effort to get bent out of shape about it.
Glad I'm not the only one not liking the flash.
Old 10-16-2009, 01:56 AM   #41
usagi_chan
Enthusiast
usagi_chan began at the beginning.

Device: Black Pocket Pro (my preciousss)
Found the pumpkin, entered the contest! Now all we have to do is wait. How long will this contest last? And when will the winner(s) name be published?
usagi_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:09 AM   #42
Jokoto
Jokoto began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook Mini
Too bad about requiring a Facebook account, but at least I already have my Bebook Mini. I'll mention this to a Facebook user interested in an ebook reader though.
Jokoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:40 AM   #43
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrell View Post

You're right, I just felt and still do misled and cheated.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:42 AM   #44
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokoto View Post
Too bad about requiring a Facebook account, but at least I already have my Bebook Mini. I'll mention this to a Facebook user interested in an ebook reader though.
Good that's my plan as well - suggest the BeBook Mini.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:48 AM   #45
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post

EDIT:
It probably needed the battery charged.