Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-07-2022, 03:05 PM   #1
norweger
Addict
norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.

Device: Android-phone, HTC Desire Z
Onyx Tab Ultra 10 inch, — as fast as a computer?

Onyx has made a new device called Tab Ultra, that they market as their "ePaper tablet PC":

https://shop.boox.com/products/tab

Is the specs on this good? Hoping it's fast. We can get it with a QWERTY keyboard.
norweger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 06:16 PM   #2
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
I made a thread about the announcement here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=349975

I'd probably be buying one if I didn't have a Kindle Scribe pre-ordered.
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2022, 11:47 AM   #3
norweger
Addict
norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.norweger is faster than slow light.

Device: Android-phone, HTC Desire Z
Appreciated, WillAdams! I ordered last generation Onyx, but I am curious about the tab ultra as we can get it with a QWERTY keyboard. I see it's getting some good reviews on YouTube, by people who've likely gotten review copies.

Is there anyone here who's got their hands on a Tab Ultra, and would care to share your experiences? I am especially interested in hearing about how it's to type on it, and everything else as well.
norweger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 01:03 PM   #4
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
MyDeepGuide
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote