Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-04-2021, 04:23 AM   #1
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Lightbulb Onyx Boox is recruiting Note Air firmware v3.2 beta testers

As seen on reddit:
Quote:
V3.2 firmware for Note air in beta testing currently. If you're a note air 1st gen user and could like to help with V3.2 beta, please click the link to opt-in to beta testing program.

And the stable version for other models will be released after beta testing in weeks. Stay tuned!
IMHO there will no firmware update for previous generation devices before December.

Firmware for beta testing is pushed by Mac address.

Last edited by yokos; 11-04-2021 at 04:28 AM.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 05:44 AM   #2
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
Nice! So there is a firmware 3.2 coming!

Might there be a NotePro Android 9 beta testing going on somewhere? Is see on goodEreader that the Lumi, Note 5 (!) and Note air 2 are already done. This month the older releases are expected.

Last edited by Markismus; 11-04-2021 at 05:49 AM.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2021, 07:05 PM   #3
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
Nice! So there is a firmware 3.2 coming!
My Nova 3 Color just updated to V3.2. Haven't had much time to play around with it yet.

Hoping that V3.2 will be coming soon to my Note Pro running Android 9. May have to wait a bit yet on that one.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote