Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-11-2024, 02:29 AM   #1
Joubi
Joubi began at the beginning.

Device: laptop, ipad
Comics metadata

Hello,

I'm Stéfan Joubi, and I use calibre to manage my books and comics.

I would like to know if it's possible to embed metadata in comics (CBZ, CBR, ...) like calibre does for books (EPUB).

For epubs, I fill all metadata in calibre and i use the save button to override and embed metadata in the epub, and it works as I want. But I cannot save as CBR or CBZ...

If someone knows how to embed metadata (summary, authors, serie, etc.) in CBZ or CBR I'll be glad to read how to do.

Thanks
Joubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 03:06 AM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
You might want to take a look at the Embed Comic Metadata plugin.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2024, 05:04 AM   #3
Joubi
Joubi began at the beginning.

Device: laptop, ipad
Thanks, I'll try this plugin :-)
Joubi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cbr, cbz, comic book, metadata