Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-30-2023, 09:21 AM   #1
robbi
robbi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Nia
Hide menu items

I gave the kobo nia to my aunt who is 91 years old. I taught her to browse pages, but sometimes she gets lost in menus and home icons like wifi, sync or search. Is it possible to hide home icons and menu items except "my books"?
robbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 04:03 PM   #2
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
You can enable sideload mode in the configuration file, and then the (relatively useless) home page is removed entirely, so that My Books becomes your effective home screen.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert